Use the Product Search box on the right to search for any text contained in product Titles and Descriptions or for a specific Product Code.
If the diagram doesn’t make much sense – have a talk with your teen. Get a hold of the “Cyber Parenting” book and get involved with the their online world.
Cyber Parenting: Raising Your Kids in an Online World by James & Simone Boswell is available from the GFA bookstore for $20.
Whether you are an experienced leader or someone who is interested in leading a class for the first time we have many resources to help you out. There are facilitators guides available for each course including a brand new guide for parts 1 and 2 of Parenting from the Tree of Life. Also available are resource discs with extra posters and flyers and handy hints on how to lead a class. On our Resources tab you will also find lots of other items to download. If you are registered as a facilitator you have access to our full range of resources.
If you are interested in purchasing any of the Facilitator Guides please go to the Products Tab and select the course you are interested in.
If you are brand new to facilitating and would like to learn from more experienced leaders and receive some leadership training please contact your State Team Leaders.
Service starts in your mind. To be a servant requires a mental shift, a change in your attitudes.
- Servants think more about others than about themselves – servants focus on others, not themselves.
- Servants think like stewards, not owners – servants remember that GOD owns it all.
- Servants think about their work, not what others are doing – they don’t compare, criticise, or compete with other servants or ministries.
- Servants base their identity in Christ – because they remember they are loved and accepted by grace, servants don’t have to prove their worth.
- Servants think of ministry as an opportunity, not an obligation – they enjoy helping people, meeting needs, and doing ministry.
Point to ponder: To be a servant I must think like a servant - so how am I doing?
Verse to remember: Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus – Philippians 2:5 NIV
Question to consider: Am I usually more concerned about being served or finding ways to serve others?
from the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Visit the registration page.